Saturday, November 1, 2008

Almost 8 years since the Day of My Accident

February 16, 2002 - November of 2009

I'm ready to start two Blogs about it, and sharing what I find.

The sister Blog to this one is Shattered Body, Shattered Spirit, and it takes you through an unplanned detour in my life as a result of aa traumatic car accident.
It will be published in the future.


This Blog, Accident Recovery Collaborative (ARC) is an ongoing compilation of documents related to the Bodily Trauma I sustained in a car accident.

It also will cover the Emotional Trauma Accident Survivors must learn to live with, and all other connected issues of life's details that one must contend with when you've been in an accident.

It's taken me about 7 years to accept where I am physically with gratitude that I've come as far as I have.





I hope you will benefit from my searches.




No comments: